Sunday, December 19, 2010

how to make money at home online: I Got More Bling Than Kanye - FUNNY CPALead Song - Make Money Online

My song submission for CPALead. Lyrics: i didnt own a thing nothing to call my own no big black shiny cars not even an iphone yeah I was just a nobody until I found cpalead dot com and then my life it took a turn i finally got what i deserved cause my websites started makin me dough if you wanna make money this is it i know i'm just a nineteen year old idiot are you gettin this but im workin online at home and really killin it are you ready for this i got my shiny car and my new 3Gs my

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

chitika

catalogue list blog

Searching something ?? Tries this ......

Google

Will subscribe to posting ?? select here ...!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

taufan38761 ... surely !!

Subscribe to taufan38761 ... surely !! by Email