Thursday, January 29, 2009

9. superaffiliatehandbook


This is the amazing true story of how a woman with NO business experience became a Super Affiliate earning $500,000+ (*) per year selling other people's stuff online .

January 29, 2009

Dear Aspiring Affiliate Marketer,

Rosalind Gardner, Author of the Super Affiliate HandbookAlthough I hate the term and don't own a tiara, my colleagues call me the "Affiliate Marketing Queen". :-) A January 2009 trade magazine pegs me as the female affiliate marketer (since 1998) with the most experience.

Over the years, I've taught thousands of people how to start and run their own successful affiliate marketing businesses using the methods I teach in the Super Affiliate Handbook (and as an industry expert speaker, magazine columnist and consultant) and YOU can learn them too!

I teach by example - using my own affiliate sites. From blog installation, to design, content creation and all methods of marketing - I STILL do it all. (Note: Many other affiliate training packages use MY affiliate sites as examples without my permission. That's because those so-called 'trainers' don't have affiliate sites. They pretend to be working affiliates to take your money, but they don't have any real experience.)

So, if you're tired of bogus claims and hype and want to learn how affiliate marketing really works, keep reading or listen to a...

Personal Message from the Author, Rosalind Gardner

--------> Click here to detail information



No comments:

Post a Comment

chitika

Searching something ?? Tries this ......

Google

Will subscribe to posting ?? select here ...!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

taufan38761 ... surely !!

Subscribe to taufan38761 ... surely !! by Email